Your health and safety are of great concern to us. We want to assure you that we are doing our best to keep you safe during the COVID-19 epidemic by thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing your cabin using approved cleaners and following Health Department guidelines.
- Gas log fireplace Dates - October 1st, current year - April 30th, following year (example October 1, 2020 - April 30, 2021).
- 2-night minimum stay required for all cabins. A weekend is Thursday/Friday, Friday/Saturday, or Saturday/Sunday. Total amount of stay is required upon booking the cabin.
- Holidays are charged at a rate of $250.00 per night. Oakwood Cabins recognizes the following as holidays. These require a 2-night minimum stay:
- New Year's
- Valentine's Day
- 4th of July
- 3-night minimum stays are required on Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.
- NO RISK CANCELLATIONS- You will have the option at the end of your booking process to purchase travel insurance. The insurance can cover many types of cancellations to protect the cost of your stay. They may include COVID-19 situations, family emergencies, bad weather, trips you just may want to cancel and more. We will provide you with a 5% discount on the nightly rate to apply toward the insurance. In most cases this could cover 75% to 100% of the insurance!
- All cancellations prior to 21 days of your scheduled stay will receive a full refund minus a service charge of $50.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for a cancellation less than 21 days prior to your arrival date unless we are able to re-book the cabin.
- We do not give refunds or credit for illness, inclement weather, family emergencies or any other circumstances beyond our control unless we re-book the cabin.
- NO CANDLES
- PETS NOT PERMITTED.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE THE CABIN
- A $300.00 cleaning fee will be charged to your credit card for bringing a pet or smoking in the cabin.
- Possession of any illegal substance prohibited
- Renter shall not sublet his/her contract
- No refunds will be made in unforeseen circumstances pertaining to acts of God.
- Seasonal gas log fireplace, October 1st of the current year - April 30, of following year (ex: October 1, 2020 - April 30, 2021)
- Renter agrees to assume all responsibility for any accidents resulting on the property. Renter assumes all risk involved in the use of the hot tub. A fee of $50.00 will be levied against the renter if the hot tub has to be emptied and cleaned as a result of negligence of renter. The Owner or agent shall not be responsible for injury or accident occurring on the property and renter agrees to hold the Owner/agent harmless from any and all claims and liability of any nature which may arise by reason of the use of these facilities. Renter shall be held liable for repair of all damages/misuse of the facilities.
- Vacating Premises: Renter agrees to leave the facilities clean and in good order. No prorated refunds will be made if renter leaves prior to end of contract.
- Check in time 5:00 PM or after. Check out time 12:00 Noon
- Renter agrees to leave premises clean and in good order including washing and putting dishes back. Failure to do so will result in a $25.00
- While we do our best to make sure our cabins are well-maintained, anything mechanical is subject to failure, e.g. hot tubs, air conditioning, DVD players, etc. Please advise us as soon as possible; we will make every effort to make repairs as soon as possible. Please keep in mind repairs may not be possible during your stay due to parts or service technician availability. No refunds will be issued in this event. Hot tubs may not be completely up to temperature when you first arrive due to water change out.
- Most guests have cell phone service at our cabins but it is not promised.